- Chocolate Dipped Wines
- Gift Baskets
- Chocolate Gifts
1. You don't want your goods to spoil en route! Many of our products are perishable, including chocolate, which is very sensitive to heat, so choose a fast shipping option. Often we think that the most economical service level – UPS Ground – is desirable without realizing that our perishable package may not make it in time when traveling two or three days in 80 degree weather, before it arrives cross-country. An air service is much better.
2. In summer months or when sending to warm weather destinations, (such as FL), and with temperatures exceeding 75F, please select an expedited service to ensure your beautiful gift arrives in good condition. When necessary we will include an free icepack which lasts for 24hrs.
3. Orders shipping to CA can ship ground all year round as we ship from southern CA and therefore the transit time will be 1 day for southern CA, or 2 days for northern CA.
4. Whenever possible ship to a business or work address as these are often delivered earlier than residential addresses and will normally have someone there throughout the day to receive the package.
5. Let the gift recipient know when to expect the package. That can help your friend or loved one get the goods into the refrigerator as soon as possible. .
6. Choose the right day to ship. Your shipment actually takes longer if you ship at the end of the week because it will likely sit in a non-refigerated UPS facility over the weekend. From April-Sept we do not ship on Fridays for this very reason! Weekends are not counted in as transit days, so ship perishables early in the week.
7. We know that oftentimes our products are being sent as gifts which you would like to arrive on a specific date. However please understand that we are at the mercy of mother nature when shipping perishables. It is our mission to ensure that your gift arrives in tip top condition therefore we may choose to ship a day or so earlier or later to take advantage of cooler weather.We will do our best to inform you in advance of such a circumstance thus please ensure you have provided us with an current working telephone number and email address. If we cannot get hold of you in time we reserve the right make this decision without your consent.